| The Burrowing Owl, Oliver, BC |
| Natalie looks way to comfortable for someone who swam 3.8km, biked 180km and ran a marathon (40km) just yesterday! |
We had a lovely dinner (VERY FANCY) at Burrowing Owl while the kids were left at the campsite with 2 cans of ravioli, a bun, a jug of club soda and lime and some cut up veggies. Aren’t I a good mother? Oh shoot I gave it away who was writing. So we had a gourmet meal of duck and veal and when we returned the kids were all snuggled up in our trailer and it turns out that Karen took pity on them and feed them dinner. So, our first and last dinner(s) was with friends Isn’t that perfect? The kids could not wait to get to bed, they were begging for it. I guess that’s what happens when left to fend for yourself, you eventually crave someone to take care of you. Jemma said it felt like Christmas Eve, they can’t wait to go home!
1 comment:
happy belated anniversary you guys x. Sorry haven't followed you on the last leg as we have just returned from a fortnight in Zante Greece and I imposed a ban on facebook, or any other form of social updating! In fact, virtually no PC/MAC. We are at the Paralympics all day tomorrow but will have a good read on Sunday hopefully. Great to see you got back safely, and you sound v.contented to be home. Well Done! Brooksies x
Post a Comment